Saturday, April 17, 2010

blog awards

I've received my third blog award the other day so I decided to post them all today before I forget. The first two awards are from the very lovely blogger, looking glass vintage.
I pass on the award to
1.Starr Crow
2. calivintage
3. Megstatus
4. Rebecca
5. delightfully tacky
6. cats and dogs
7. leproust vintage
8. night lights
9. fade to black
10.versicle
With this award you say 7 things about yourself if you accept the award and I pass it on to
1. lemondrop vintage
2. Kimberellie
3. curious mel
4. two styles one city
5. Kelley Anne
6. lucy marmalade
7.off of broadway
8. the girl from hk ldn & sf
9. thrift candy
10. make cupcakes not war

My third award is from the wonderful Chloe of make cupcakes not war.
I pass on the award to
1. thrift eye
2. she got a ticket 2 ride
3. orphaned apparel
4. the girl under the stairs
5. looking glass vintage
6.simply hope
7. Tyler January
8. the way i do
9. song of the exile
10. q' s day dream
11.strawberry koi
12.liebemarlene
That was quite a long list but I love passing on some blog love to these deserving bloggers. If you want to accept the nomination just pass keep passing it on like I did and please let me know if you do it!

No comments: